Top 10 Best Female Voice over on fiver| Freelancers

What is a voice-over?





Voice-over is a production technique in which sound is recorded from an external perspective, often to tell a story or explain information. The voice is heard but not seen. The essential characteristic is that the singer is added to the existing narrative. It is often read from a script by a voice actor and then used in television, filmmaking, theatre, radio, and other presentations.


Perhaps the most common and best use of the voice-over is in promotional movie trailers when a voice explains the main points of an upcoming film to entice audiences. However, you can also encounter voice-overs in documentaries, news reports, video games, event announcements, tourist attractions, commercials, and other presentations.


The two main types of voice-overs are narration and non-narration. In narration, a voice describes the action on-screen and tells a story based on what's happening. In non-narration, the voice-overs are informational, instructional, and educational. A good voice-over should always have audio clarity, pacing, vocal tone and inflection, and proper pronunciation despite the type. 


1.lkwelsh

Hello, I'm Laura!

I have over 13 years of involvement as a PRO voice entertainer. I love assisting my kindred Fiverr Doers with a wide range of voice-overs to make anything script you have, SHINE!

You can expect a recording made in a studio-quality sound corner, with Pro Tools programming and EQ/altering included, except if you need RAW sound documents. We might set up an immediate dial-in if you have any desire to stand by listening to the takes live.

So go ahead and pose any inquiries you really want, put in your request, then, at that point, put your feet up: I have this.
She was shortlisted for BBC New Voices. Provincial BBC Radio Contributor as a feature of BBC New Voices.

Having worked expertly in voice-over for a considerable length of time, I have extended the business into another studio space. I have a splendid group in the studio, guiding and designing for recording voice-over for TV, radio, digital broadcasts, narrative, corporate substance, and e-learning.

We'd very much want to work with you, so reach out, assuming you might want to examine your venture further!
Hi

Welcome to my post!

I'm an expert voice-over craftsman and prepared melodic theater entertainer from Surrey, England. My preparation implies I have an exceptionally flexible voice for accents and character fill-in and the option to connect with business and instructive voice-overs to an expert norm.

Go ahead and message me so we can talk about what you want. I anticipate working with you.
I'm an expert voice-over craftsman situated in Los Angeles. My studio arrangement is industry standard and has been used to record public ads, professional book recordings, and each example you see on my page. My voice has been highlighted on public radio stations, digital recordings, web plugs, e-learning courses, explainer recordings, and telephone frameworks; from there, the sky is the limit!

Hi! I am Stacy. I'm an expert voice entertainer in the United States. I vow to convey quality expert voice-overs alongside excellent client care. I anticipate sharing my voice for your next project!

Good tidings, I'm Jennifer, a Voice Artist with 20 years of recording, execution, and voice-over experience. I've worked with individual content creators, boutique production houses, and globally-known brands on commercials, e-learning programs, animated explainers, corporate training, brand films, IVR, and more. With versatile styles, genuine delivery, and a mid-range tone, I leverage state-of-the-art digital equipment in my professional home studio to deliver pristine, production-ready audio that will educate, empower, and inspire your audience and bring your vision to life.

I have been filling in as a phase entertainer for almost a decade and as a book recording storyteller beginning around 2019. I play performed driving parts in various Shakespeare and contemporary plays. In the book recording world, my strengths are sentiment and contemporary fiction. My work as a voice-over craftsman is dependably veritable and regular while as yet offering a large number of styles. On Fiverr, my work has included business publicizing, corporate/clinic preparing recordings, computer game person voices, short movies, exhibition hall establishments, and more.

You will get an excellent, proficient female voice-over of 150 words or less for $20. This incorporates 150 words, business privileges to air via online entertainment channels, and multi-day conveyance! Need more words? No issue, $5 per 75 words after that!

Request the extra-quick conveyance to have it back in 24 hours or less!
I'm an American voice-over craftsman with over four years of involvement. I'm fit for a great many vocal styles and conveyances. My claims to fame are corporate portrayal, web, radio, and TV advertisements, explainer recordings, telephone framework, computer game characters, and the sky is the limit.

Assuming you are keen on working with me, kindly look at one of my gigs or reach me straightforwardly.

I anticipate working with you!
Hello there, I'm Chaleeya! I'm a voice-over craftsman with a General American pronunciation. Need a voice for your book recording, business, web video, or digital broadcast? I'm the young lady you for you! With a flexible voice and enthusiasm for acting, I want to create outstanding accounts that will rejuvenate your content. I try to fit my work to your requirements continuously and follow through on time. Go ahead and give me a message!

I am anticipating working with you.


Post a Comment

0 Comments