Top 10 Best Male Voice over on fiver|Freelancers

What is a voice-over?





Voice-over is a production technique in which sound is recorded from an external perspective, often to tell a story or explain information. The voice is heard but not seen. The essential characteristic is that the singer is added to the existing narrative. It is often read from a script by a voice actor and then used in television, filmmaking, theatre, radio, and other presentations.


Perhaps the most common and best use of the voice-over is in promotional movie trailers when a voice explains the main points of an upcoming film to entice audiences. However, you can also encounter voice-overs in documentaries, news reports, video games, event announcements, tourist attractions, commercials, and other presentations.


The two main types of voice-overs are narration and non-narration. In narration, a voice describes the action on-screen and tells a story based on what's happening. In non-narration, the voice-overs are informational, instructional, and educational. A good voice-over should always have audio clarity, pacing, vocal tone and inflection, and proper pronunciation despite the type. 

1. dylanmcclosky

I'm Dylan and I have been functioning as a voice-over craftsman since 2009! With my many long-term engagements, I can deliver high-level performance for YouTube recordings, commercials, promotions, explainers, teaching exercises, introductions, computer games, and others! Whatever you want, I can deliver with civility and reliability.

With more than 16 years of voice-over experience, my voice has been heard wherever you're tuning in.

I'm your #1 close associate in the business during public broadcasting, the conversational voice of the explainer video you're watching, the weird from the animated series you hide in your spare time, the Ordinary Courier On hold with an important client, the book recording flexible storyteller; you're anxious to get back from work.

We should talk about how I can convey precisely the exact thing you want AND at the BEST cost on Fiverr.
Proficient American Male Freelance Voiceover Talent-Trusted by Lamborghini, Budweiser, Ford, Nissan, Honda, Pearl Drums, Scheels, Garmin, Caterpillar, John Deere, MOJO TV, Sportsman's Adventure Discovery Channel, and some more.

I'm an Australian voice-over-trained professional with a foundation incorporating music creation and execution. I've been chipping away at delivering great substance for my clients throughout the previous four years.

I've dealt with voice-overs for TV, radio, and web-based promoting efforts, instruction and preparing material, telephone IVR frameworks, item explainer recordings, digital broadcasts, book recording portrayal, and more.

My music has likewise been highlighted in the scope of TV, on the web, and on radio missions, by names like Walmart, Tums US, and thus Yummy.

Uni V. Sol mc (univsolmc) needs to assist your business with developing vocals, voice-over, verses, and music. As a voice-over artist, creator, and business visionary on Fiverr, Uni has provided over 4000 sound accounts for business visionaries like you, working with brands like Nike, Pepsi, and AT&T, to name a few. have you Needed assistance with your venture? Send Uni a message!

I did my most memorable VO gig in 2006 and played a MULE! From that point forward, I have fanned out and utilized my voice to assist with conveying messages for the absolute greatest brands on the planet: Mossy Oak, Notre Dame University, CSX rail lines, International Trucks, Troy Bilt lawnmowers, and that's only the tip of the iceberg.

I'm a legit, diligent business person beginning around 2003. Furthermore, I am glad and grateful to live in the USA.

7. alvonz

I'm an honor-winning radio maker and imaginative essayist with north of 13 years in the sound business. I value continuously conveying a top-notch item without a problem. On the off chance, you're after a voice-over or a completely delivered business, reach out.

I'm an old pro voice entertainer, portrayal, and e-learning master. I've worked in  TV and non-broadcast scenes, so I can figure out your requirements and convey the outcomes you need—thanks for thinking about my gigs.

Hi!

I'm a 4-time voice grant candidate, so you realize you're getting awesome!!!

I was brought up in London and concentrated on Physics at one of the top Universities in the UK.

North of 5 years of involvement as a voice craftsman. I Recorded: Explainer recordings, Commercials, and Audiobooks (pay attention to my demo).
Industry-standard sound treated studio utilizing BBC suggested gear
Convey fresh and clear sound with the proper conveyance at short notification (select my quick conveyance choice).

I'm offering expert help at a reasonable cost on Fiverr.

I'm at your disposal, so submit a request now.
I'm a British voice artist with 20 years of expert involvement with explainers, educational cost recordings, plugs, and narratives. I'd very much want to voice your next project!


Post a Comment

0 Comments