Top 6 Best image editor on fiver | Freelancers

 Photo editing and Photo retouching can make your image extraordinary that look beautiful, changing a not terrible, but not great photograph into a dynamic, eye-getting one that assists you with selling your items easily.







so here are some of the great fiver Photo editor's services

1. Spackle( Edille Rosario)

Description

Hey, I'm Edille Rosario from the Philippines. I'm 28 years of age and I love editing pictures and making them wonderful to all that can be expected. I began working here on Fiverr in 2012, however, I am a photograph supervisor and visual creator starting around 2006 as this is our privately-run company here in our region


About their Gig

  • Proficient PHOTOSHOP EDITING AND RETOUCHING SERVICES
  • For what reason DO CUSTOMERS CHOOSE ME?
  • I offer UNLIMITED REVISIONS until fulfillment!
  • You will return the money in question if not fulfilled!
  • All Package VIP SUPPORT!
  • Agreeable Customer Service!
  • 8000+ genuine fulfilled clients
  • Top-of-the-line SELLER
  • 12+ long stretches of involvement with Photoshop

A portion OF THE SERVICES OFFERED:

All Photo Editing Service - Retouching your pic, Background Changing your pic, Color Correction, Noise Removal, Resize and Cropping, Restoration and Manipulation, Etc.

Item Photo Enhancement - eBay, Amazon, Etc.

Editing/Adding Objects Personal Documents Editing

     ✦ If you have a particular requirement that isn't mentioned above, think of me and I'll generally likely have the option to help you

    Questions?

    Check FAQ Section first or message me straightforwardly anytime!

    Type Removing objects foundation changes contacting


    2. sachin81

    Description

    I hold a B.A. in Graphics Design with north of 12 years of experience in the business. I was one of the senior fashioners at a notable organization in Sri Lanka for quite some time. The experience expanded my mastery and imagination massively. If you want a talented and open fashioner, kindly get in touch with me!



    About Their Gig

    • 16000+ positive reviews
    •  5000+ REAL fulfilled clients
    •  12 YEARS of certain experience and creativity in Photoshop
    •  Quick and well-disposed client assistance


     PHOTOSHOP Services briefly:

     Photograph editing and improving: Image  Background remove white/Transparent/change bg, Enhance/change the tone, contrast, lighting, resize/crop, impacts adding


     High-level portrait retouching/decorating:

     Face, skin, and body: making sensible amazing looking skin, eliminating skin/lip wrinkles, sacks under eyes, crow's feet, marks, flaws, eye packs, further developing skin tone/cosmetics, brightening teeth, body thinning, reshaping, diminish fat on body parts

     Proficient LinkedIn, and FB profile pics



     Improve real estate photographs: their exposure, their color, contrast, etc


    • remove and add objects
    •  Facebook, Google+ covers
    •  Flags, headers
    • MUCH MORE!


     ✦ If you have a particular requirement that isn't mentioned above, think of me and I'll generally likely have the option to help you:)

    1.  Different pictures contact for a deal
    2.  No adult or vulgar, abusive, or unlawful materials
    3.  I don't do vector illustrations

    3. Netart

    Description


    12+ Years of Experience Graphic Designer in Banners, Covers, Channel Arts, Ad Images, and Photo Retouches. Would you like to rebrand yourself? Reach me to get an interesting encounter!


    About Their Gig

    Acknowledge CUSTOM ORDERS.

    My work with this gig:

    Make Banner/Channel Art/Covers/Profile Pictures

    Why us?


    • Limitless Revisions
    • Excellent Designs
    • We work until you are completely fulfilled.
    • Conveyance in under 24 hours.
    • Never back down from a test

    What do we want to start working on?
    1. URL or Page name
    2. Most loved Colors
    3. Logo assuming that you have any
    4. Pictures if you have any desire to incorporate with the cover
    5. Conveyance will be made in JPEG or PNG.

    4. Cleveradom


    Description


    Graphic designer with over 10 years of involvement I will be glad to give you my assistance in your work. Assuming you are free or organizations, reach me you will have the best nature of work.

    About Their Gig

    Graphic designer/Web, who is more centered around Quality than on the Quantity of work done.

    Kindly CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER

    I have been working for +10 years. I invest wholeheartedly in conveying the BEST support to my clients. Working with me will give you

    If YOU WANT LOGO

    *** If you want custom logo designs or character designs reach me first before requesting

    *** Assuming that you have questions, ask before you make the request

    I'M ONLINE EVERY DAY - I CONTACT WITH YOU VERY FAST

    I work with illustrator and photoshop

    All venture fundamentals begin at $5

    Some projects
    • Business Card
    • Vectorize Logo
    • Roll Up
    • Dossier
    • Envelope
    • Logo design
    • Writing material
    • Brochure design
    • Web banners
    • Packaging
    • Catalogues 
    • E-book cover
    • DVD CD label k
    • Any kind of print media planning
    • Illustrations planning (print and electronic)

    I make for web-based entertainment

    • FB Ads
    • Post Fb
    • Twitter
    • Youtube
    • Linkedin
    • Google in addition to
    • Instagram

    We can work each work, hour or work how you like, am online 14 hours on the web, 7 Days of the week.

    a) Unlimited corrections till you are happy with my work.

    b) day in and day out Support

    c) deliverable in any favored PSD, PNG, JPG, AI  EPS, GIF, TIF


    5.starlion


    Description


    I'm an expert website Designer. I can apply different photograph impacts in Photoshop, make perfect looks, add Hollywood brightness to your photographs, and make custom visual computerization components. I'm open to working with individual and business clients on tasks of any degree of intricacy.


    About Their Gig

    Proficient Photoshop editing and modifying

    Top of-the-line vender (23000+ positive surveys);- )

    I'm happy to offer you my specialized information and the skill of an artist to give your photographs a superior look. Try not to conceal your best recollections on the dusty rack of your bureau, get proficient in photograph editing, and distribute your photographs at whatever point you like. Be glad for yourself!

    I extremely view each undertaking and follow through on time. I'm prepared to change if we unexpectedly envision things. Kindly have a look at my display to evaluate the quality.

    My Services:

    ► Retouching with realistic perfect skin

    ► Fashion correction

    ► Amazon / eBay Listings

    ► Vectorization

    ► Whitening teeth

    ► Removing braces

    ► Body shaping

    ► Adjusting posture

    ► Enhancing/adjusting color, lightening contrast

    ► Removing/adding people, objects, effects

    ► Background editing - white/ transparent/ different

    + Covers, FB courses of events, and OTHER graphic services.

    Kindly reach me (INBOX) before putting in your request. I answer speedily. ;- )

    To turn out to be better, we want to see our best!


    6.alextes


    Description


    I am Alex, a full-time TOP RATED vendor here on Fiverr starting around 2014. I'm a Professional Photographer, Photo Editor, and Graphic Designer with top to bottom insight and expertise in photography, commercial pictures, retouching, and the designing industry. My service incorporates photograph editing, profound drawing, Graphic designing, and item photography.



    About Their Gig


    Message me assuming you have any inquiries before the order request!

    The result of the editing relies upon the real picture given. Inferior quality records are not accepted.

    I give proficient photoshop editing and retouch them.

    What you'll get for a Basic $5?

    •  photograph for each gig
    • Straightforward photograph altering and improving
    • Lighting/Color correctness (Not color changing)
    • Fair skin smoothing, modifying, mellowing
    • Brighten teeth/eyes
    • removing facial kinks and flaws
    • Improve complexion
    • Conveyed in jpeg as it were
    • No background or item removal
    • Does not include adding in makeup

    Gig Extras:

    • Building/Property/Real Estate photograph altering begins from $25
    • Foundation expulsion/substitution - straightforward/white/others Additional $5/$10/$15 relying upon the intricacy
    • Removing/Adding objects Additional $5/$10/$15 relying upon the intricacy
    • Assuming you wish to have the editable layered .psd or .altercation record Additional $20 per source document
    • Additional quick conveyance (in 2 hours): $40 * Please get in touch with me for accessibility

    Post a Comment

    0 Comments